Your visit to our Web site is as important to us as your call to our sales or customer service representatives. We’ve tried to anticipate your interests and needs as a visitor to our company, but if you don’t find what you need on these pages, please let us know.
WireCo WorldGroup is living proof that a 80-year-old company in a mature industry can be as agile, innovative, and visionary as the best young, high-tech company in the world today. As you browse our site, you will learn that we are:
- Focused on industry solutions — We continually identify and meet customer needs for wire rope, synthetic rope, wire and electromechanical cable, along with superior service and support — We like to say that “WireCo covers the world,” and that means that our people are everywhere our products are used – assisting customers, monitoring performance, anticipating and planning for customers’ yet-to-be-articulated needs.
- Committed to exceptional quality — WireCo WorldGroup is the only wire rope manufacturer in the world that holds these key international quality certifications:
- ISO 9001:2000
- QPL (U.S. Defense Logistics Agency)
- API (American Petroleum Institute)
- Known for unprecedented technical expertise to meet any global application — Our depth of expertise includes advanced metallurgical and synthetic fiber knowledge combined with extensive research and development capabilities. We deliver high-quality products customized for any properties required for the job, the equipment or the application.
- A global leader — WireCo WorldGroup is positioned to responsively supply the product your industry needs anywhere in the world. We are the largest global manufacturer of high-quality wire rope, synthetic rope, electromechanical (EM) cable and a leading manufacturer of highly engineered cable structures.
Take a look at our history. Having acquired seven companies in the past 10 years with outstanding products and brands, we can now complement and expand the value we bring to our customers. In addition, we have expanded our manufacturing capabilities with a plant in China, which brings us closer to our Asian markets.
We anticipate that the global demand for these products will grow as global economies expand and older infrastructure is replaced. We intend to maintain our leadership and improve our competitive position in the marketplace by continuing to innovate to meet customer needs.